The Canadian Ski Patrol:
- Offers an advanced first aid course that is recognized by the federal government (HRSDC) and provinces in Canada.
- To become a Canadian Ski Patrol you must attend and pass our own advanced first aid course, which is a minimum of 60 hours in length and includes CPR, AED, and WHMIS training. If you already have
- After your first year on the patrol, all patrollers are required to re-certify first aid accreditation annually by taking a refresher course (minimum 16 hours) and pass a written, skills and a diagnostic exam.
Registration for the 2016/2017 season costs $160.
- Please register for your 2016/2017 recertification on Signup Genius.
- You MUST PAY your $160 registration fee PRIOR to taking your recertification. Payment may be made via cash, cheque or e-transfer and given to our Registrar, Helen Thexton.
- The security question should be: “What’s the best zone?” Answer: “Scotia“
- Cash or Cheque:
- You may also pay by cash or cheque at your recert. Cheques should be made out to Scotia Zone.