Thank you for your interest in the Canadian Ski Patrol!
Our next course will begin in September, 2016 in Halifax. If enough people show interest, we’d also be please to run a course close to Wentworth later in the fall of 2016.
For more information about becoming a Scotia Zone Patroller in 2016, please contact Mike Huggins, our Recruitment Officer at email@example.com
A little about who we are:
- We patrol on nordic and alpine skis, snowboards, road and mountain bikes and on foot.
- Range from 16 to 80-plus years old with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Receive advanced first aid and rescue training that is certified Federally and Provincially.
- Provide year-round first aid services at events like marathons, bike races, sports tournaments, concerts, etc.
Just a few of the membership benefits:
- Personal development and confidence in your abilities.
- Make friends and build a community of like-minded people.
- Pride in your community and helping others.
- Ski at no cost at participating ski resorts across Canada.
- Receive pro-pricing from industry partners and ski resorts that include equipment, clothing, travel, insurance and more!